On this day (September 20), 1848, the American Association for the Advancement of Science is created.
The American Association for the Advancement of Science was created as a reform of the American Association of Geologists and Naturalists with the goal of ;
- - purpose is to promote cooperation among scientists,
- - defend scientific freedom,
- - encourage scientific responsibility
- - support science education and popular science for the betterment of all humanity.
The first president was the meteorologist William Charles Redfield for presenting the best organizational plan for the new association.
It has gone through several stages and is currently the largest scientific society in the world, with more than 120,000 members and publishes the well-known scientific publication Science.
If anyone wants more information, they can go to the association's own page.
- Bravo! We have already founded the association
- This is something to celebrate!
- what do you think if we do a shamanic rite?
- who are you?
- eh.... this... I'm from the Shamanic Association
- and what are you doing here?
- well you're doing terrible
- I know